Important legal notice
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
- You may access our site wilbentrade.com (“Website“) without registering your details with us.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- Wilben’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- In particular, but without limitation, you must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us and/or our licensors.
- Subject to paragraph 5 above, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without Wilben’s prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- While Wilben endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Wilben does not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Wilben’s control.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Visitor material and conduct
- You may only use the Website for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, in any country in the world;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out herein;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- You shall not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website, except as set out in paragraphs 5 to 9 above.
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking) and in particular, you shall not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; or
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- introduce computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Links to and from other websites
- Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. Wilben has not necessarily reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Wilben therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Wilben logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply that Wilben is endorsing or recommending any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Wilben nor present any other false information about Wilben;
- you do not otherwise use any Wilben trade marks displayed on the Website without express written permission from Wilben;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Wilben expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in paragraph 21 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate, including requiring the immediate de-linking of the Website.
- If you are business user, you shall fully indemnify Wilben for any loss or damage suffered by Wilben or any of its group companies for breach of paragraph 21.
- While Wilben endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Wilben does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on the Website. Wilben may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date and Wilben makes no commitment to update such material.
- In particular, but without prejudice to the generality of paragraph 24 above, commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If you are a business user
- Subject to paragraph 28 above, Wilben, its group companies, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and each of their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
If you are a consumer user
- Please note that we only provide the Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes, and Wilben has no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. If defective digital content that Wilben has supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by Wilben’s failure to use reasonable care and skill, Wilben will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
- We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident or epidemics or pandemics.
- If any part of these terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the terms.
- No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision of these terms.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Last updated: March 2021