Title: Operations Manager
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Reporting to: Head of Operations – Dubai
Who are we?
Wilben is an independent merchant trading and logistic house focused on commodities and capital equipment, sourcing from and supplying to established and emerging markets globally.
We believe that the contributions of all employees are the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we are strongly committed to diversity value and respect all employees.
Who are we looking for? Someone who…
- Can be focused in a fast-paced environment with the enthusiasm to overcome challenges that may arise.
- Is a dynamic professional capable of managing multiple tasks in parallel.
- Is experienced in international trade transactions from start to finish, from trade execution, commercial contracts, bank instruments, document presentation, invoicing and settlements.
- Can manage customer and bank relationships with consistently high levels of professionalism.
- Has significant knowledge of trade finance and related documentation such as Letters of Credit, Guarantees, Promissory notes, Bills of Exchange and trade related receivables.
- Is professional, accurate and disciplined in the record keeping of transactions.
- Can work together with other members of the team in continuously identify and improve departmental and Company SOPs, products and best practice.
- Hold a BSc degree in Finance, Supply chain management, Economics or related discipline
- Have 5 years’ experience in a similar role/field
- Are fluent in English
- Have a high level of accuracy and detail orientation
- Have great Planning and Organizing skills
- Can multitask and have advanced analytical skills
- Are fantastic at problem solving
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Know how to work as part of a team and manage relationships with various stakeholders
If you want to be part of a truly international company, whose employees hail from all parts of the world, and think you can nail the role, apply now, we’d love to learn more about you!